精華0
威望2
K幣230 元
注冊時間2021-7-28
在線時間0 小時
最后登錄2023-4-2
一般戰友

- 精華
- 0
- 威望
- 2
- K幣
- 230 元
- 注冊時間
- 2021-7-28
|
1. 轉述或者歸納所給材料
The essay deals with ...
這篇文章論述了……
The essay revolves around ...
這篇文章圍繞……展開
Let us start by considering the facts.
我們從這些事實談起。
Central to the passage is ...
這一段文章的中心是……
The essay here indicates that ...
這篇文章表達了……(跟一個賓語從句)
The essay presents us such a fact ...
這篇文章給我們展示了這樣一個事實……(后面可以跟一個同位語從句,也可以加一個逗號之后另外開始寫)
The essay reveals a clear fact, ...
這篇文章揭示了一個清晰的事實,……
The essay is based on the fact that ...
這篇文章基于這樣的事實,……(后面跟一個同位語從句)
As the essay demonstrates, ...
正如這篇文章所表達的,……
The essay here focuses on the issue of ...
這篇文章聚焦于……問題
The essay discusses a common phenomenon, ...
這篇文章探討了一個普遍的現象,……
This essay takes a closer look at a common phenomenon, ...
這篇文章貼近的觀察了一個普遍的現象,……
This essay demonstrates something that everyone may encounter, ...
這篇文章展示了每個人都可能會遇見的一些事情,……
What the essay is trying to tell us is about a common phenomenon, ...
這篇文章試圖告訴我們關于一種普遍現象的情況,……
I'm trying to shed light on ...
我試圖闡明……的問題
What I'm trying to do is take new look at the fact.
我所想要做的是以一個嶄新的視角來觀察這個事實。
A popular stereotype about this is that ...
關于這個事情一種普遍的定見就是……(后面跟一個表語從句)
For many years,one of the most popular ideas regarding this topic is that ...
多少年來,關于這個話題最流行的觀點之一就是……(后面跟一個表語從句)
2. 引述觀點
It's very clear from these observations that ...
從這些觀察當中,很顯然可以得知……
One should note here that ...
在這里人們需要注意……
Some people hold the view that ...
一些人只有這種觀點,……(后面接一個同位語從句)
It is widely believed that ...
被廣泛接受的觀點是……(后面接一個主語從句,一定要注意主語從句在這里實際上做的是邏輯主語,也就是句子的真正的主語,而整個句子前面的it只是作為形式主語而存在。這個句子也可以翻譯成據信……)
It goes without saying that ...
毫無疑問的是……(這里同樣跟的是一個主語從句)
Some people argue that ...
一些人認為,……
From a popular standpoint, ...
從一種流行的觀點來看,……
Those who disagree with these ideas may assert that ...
那些不同意這些觀點的人會斷言……
Based on what I know, ...
據我所知,……
From my point of view ...
從我的觀點而言,……
I would like to offer my perspective, ...
我愿意提供一下我的觀察視角,……
I hold the opinion that ...
我只有這樣的觀點,……(后面接一個同位語從句)
I would argue that ...
我倒認為……(后面接一個賓語從句)
It seems to me that ...
在我看來,……
He underlines that ...
他強調道,……
3. 引入、澄清、確認某一個事實
There are at least ... points to highlight.
至少有……點需要強調下。
Advocates/Proponents would claim that ...
支持者會認為,……
I am convinced that ...
我確信……
I am inclined to believe that ...
我傾向于相信……
There is no doubt in my mind that ...
在我看來,……是毫無疑問的。
One of the drawbacks of ... is ...
……的缺陷之一就是……
However, one of the benefits is that ...
然而這樣的好處之一就是……
It is undeniable that ...
……是無法否認的。
The first thing that needs to be said is ...
首先需要提到的事情就是……
We must distinguish carefully between ...
我們必須小心地區分……
From these facts,one may conclude that ...
從這些事實當中,人們可能會得出結論,……
By this I mean ...
我這樣說的意思是……
Here I'm referring to ...
這里我指的是……
To be more precise ...
為了說得更準確一些……
That is to say ...
這是為了說明……
Let me put that another way ...
我們還是換一種說法,……
The example highlights that fact that ...
這個例子強調了這樣一個事實……
To reinforce what I just mentioned, let's see an example ...
為了支撐剛才我所提到的,我們來看一個例子,……
This conclusion has been challenged by more and more people.
越來越多的人對這個結論提出了挑戰。
The first aspect to point out is that ...
首先需要指出的一點是…
4. 提出某種不同意見
We cannot ignore the fact that ...
我們不能忽略這樣的事實……
It would be unfair not to mention the fact that ...
如果不提及……則是有失公允的。
One must admit that ...
人們必須承認一點……
One can not possibly accept the fact that ...
人們不可能接受這樣的事實……
I respectfully disagree with ...
我實在不敢茍同……
The other side of the coin is that ...
而事情的另一面是這樣的,……
On the other hand,we can observe that ...
在另一方面,我們可以觀察到……
I couldn't agree more ...
我非常同意……
I see what you are getting at, but ...
我了解你的觀點,但是…
I see things rather differently, ...
我看問題的角度非常不同,……
There is no way I could agree with that, ...
我絕對不能同意那種觀點,……
I wouldn't quite put it that way myself, ...
我自己不會那樣講,……(意思就是說我自己不會那樣認為)
You took the words right out of my mouth, ...
你說的正是我想說的,……
I think we don't share the same standpoint on this, ...
我覺得我們在這一點上的觀點并不相同,……
Sorry, I don't see it that way.
抱歉,我不是這樣看(這個問題)的。
I understand where you're coming from, but ...
我理解你的想法,但是……
I can not share this view, ...
我無法茍同這種觀點,……
That's not the same thing at all.
那根本就不是一回事。
I am not so sure about that.
我對那一點很不確定。(言外之意是說,我不認為那樣是正確的)
I must take issue with you on that.
對于那一點,我必須和你爭論一下。
It is unjustifiable to say that ...
……是毫無道理的。
I am fully aware of what you are saying, but ...
我完全理解你的意思,但是……
I see your point but ...
我明白你的觀點,但是……
That partly makes sense, but ...
那樣有一部分道理,但是……
That's partly true, but...
這部分是真的,但是......
I'd say the exact opposite.
我的看法恰恰相反。
Those who object to ... often argue that ...
那些不同意……的人通常會認為……。
Another objection is that ...
另一種反對意見是這樣的……
However, it should not be forgotten that ...
然而有一點不應該被忽略……。
...(某些人) are opposed to ...(某一種意見) on the grounds that ...(因為某種理由)
……因為……而對……持反對意見。
5. 解釋一個東西
This stands for ...
這意味著……
That usually refers to ...
那通常指的是……
That denotes ...
那一點的意思是……
Here we are referring to ...
這里我們指的是……
Normally this phenomenon is defined as ...
通常這種現象被定義為……
Normally this phenomenon is described as ...
通常這種現象被描述為……
The aim of this essay is therefore to ...more essay writing service on essay.lxws.net
所以這篇文章的目的就是為了……
6. 指出另一種觀點的不足
A serious limitation with this argument is that ...
這種論點的一個嚴重的局限就是……
A key problem with such an argument is that ...
這種論點的一個主要的問題就在于……
One question that needs to be raised is ...
有一個需要被指出的問題是……
However we can not jump to the conclusion, ...
然而我們不能急于得出結論,……
Unfortunately, this viewpoint can't explain ...
非常不幸,這種觀點無法解釋……
Nevertheless the viewpoint fails to explain why ...
盡管如此,這種觀點無法解釋為什么……
However I'm afraid that this explanation is insufficient.
然而我覺得這種解釋是不充分的。
From my perspective, these ideas are quite superficial.
在我看來,這些觀點是非常膚淺的。
7. 增加信息
What is more, ...
除此之外,……
Apart from this, ...
除此之外,……
Besides this, ...
除此之外,……
Not to mention the fact that ...
更不必說……
1、運用并列連詞:not only…, but also… (不但……而且……):
I would really like to interview him because he is not only the first Chinese to go to space but also one of the greatest astronauts in the world. 我真的很想采訪他,因為他不僅是第一個上太空的中國人,也是世界上最偉大的宇航員之一。
They not only offer us joy and excitement, but also encourage us to think critically. 它們不僅帶給我們歡樂和興奮,還鼓勵我們批判性思考。
For one thing,they help to improve my writing skills and broaden my horizons. For another,they can enrich my life and provide me with great fun. 一方面,它們有助于提高我的寫作技巧,拓寬我的視野。另一方面,它們可以豐富我的生活,給我帶來很多樂趣。
2、運用祈使句:
Firstly, make sure to arrive on time, or a bit earlier. 首先,確保準時到達,或者早一點到達。
But if they insist that you start first, just go ahead. 但如果他們堅持要你先開始,那就開始吧。
Well, relax and enjoy your visit. 好吧,放輕松,好好享受你的拜訪。
Let’s meet at two Tuesday afternoon at the coffee shop near my school again. 讓我們星期二下午兩點在我學校附近的咖啡店見面。
Please find my application letter and resume in the attachment.請在附件中找到我的求職信和簡歷。
Hope to hear from you soon. 希望不久能收到你的消息。
If it’s convenient for you, let’s meet at 8:30 outside the school gate. If not, let me know what time suits you best. 如果方便的話,我們8:30在校門外見。如果不方便,告訴我什么時候最適合你。
Hope to meet you at the training camp this summer. 希望今年夏天能在訓練營見到你。
3、運用狀語從句:
If you’ d like to bring a gift, fruit is usually a good choice. 如果你想帶禮物,水果通常是個不錯的選擇。(條件狀語從句)
I’ll help you read and understand the selected poems before we have a discussion of them. 在我們討論所選詩歌之前,我會幫助你們閱讀和理解它們。(時間狀語從句)
If you’re able to come, I’ll go and pick you up at your place. 如果你能來,我去你家接你。(條件狀語從句)
We can set out early so that we’ll have more time to read and select books. 我們可以早點出發,這樣我們就有更多的時間閱讀和選書。(目的狀語從句)
You can write anything relevant so long as it’s interesting and informative.
你可以寫任何相關的東西,只要是有趣的和有用的。(條件狀語從句)
We can contact each other by video chat every night for half an hour in English and half an hour in Chinese, so that we can improve our oral speaking. 我們可以每天晚上通過視頻聊天互相交流,用英語聊半個小時,用中文聊半個小時,這樣我們就可以提高我們的口語水平。(目的狀語從句)
Second, go outdoors and play team games with your friends, as physical exercise is an effective way to get rid of anger. 第二,到戶外和朋友一起玩團隊游戲,因為體育鍛煉是消除憤怒的有效方法。(原因狀語從句)
Usually, no matter how far away or how busy we are, we will try to come home for the celebration. 通常,無論我們有多遠或有多忙,我們都會回家慶祝。(讓步狀語從句)
4、運用定語從句:
(1)限制性定語從句:
We first picked the ones that were most beautiful in color, then those that were ripe and soft. 我們首先挑選顏色最鮮艷的,然后是成熟柔軟的。
Any student who is interested is welcome to participate. 任何有興趣的學生都可以參加。
Even the students who used to dislike English have turned out to be interested in the subject. 即使是那些過去不喜歡英語的學生現在也對這門學科感興趣了。
(2)由which引導的非限制性定語從句:
Last Sunday witnessed an extraordinary cross-country running race, which nearly drew the attention of every student and teacher of our school. 上周日,一場非凡的越野跑比賽,幾乎吸引了我校所有師生的目光。
I plan to help you study some poems of the Tang Dynasty, which is an important part of Chinese civilization. 我打算幫你學習一些唐詩,唐詩是中華文明的重要組成部分。
We’ll also spend some fun time together singing, dancing and playing games, which we hope will make them happy. 我們還會一起唱歌,跳舞,玩游戲,希望這能讓他們開心。
(3)as引導的非限制性定語從句:一般放句首:
As you know, Chinese knots are very popular with Chinese people. 如你所知,中國人非常喜歡中國結。
As is known to all, with the improvement of people’s living standards, cars have become a popular means of transport. 眾所周知,隨著人民生活水平的提高,汽車已成為一種流行的交通工具。
(4)“介詞+which/whom”引導的定語從句:
I’d like to express my thanks to you for your work hard, because of which Sulin and her parents are living a happy and healthy life. 我想對你們的辛勤工作表示感謝,因為你們的辛勤工作,蘇林和她的父母過著幸福健康的生活。
(5)關系副詞where, when, why引導的定語從句:
Since sports are important for students’ health, our school has built a large playground and a gym where there are all kinds of sports equipment. 由于體育運動對學生的健康很重要,我們學校建了一個大操場和一個健身房,里面有各種各樣的運動器材。注:since引導原因狀語從句。
I’m writing to tell you that my uncle Li Ming is going to the city where you live to attend a meeting. 我寫信是想告訴你,我叔叔李明要去你住的城市開會。
5、運用名詞性從句:
I’m writing to ask if I could work in your art gallery as a volunteer. 我寫信是想問,我能不能在你的美術館做志愿者。(賓語從句)
I’m pleased to know that you’re going to hold a Chinese painting exhibition. 我很高興知道你要舉辦一個中國畫展。(賓語從句)
I know you play the guitar and sing very well. 我知道你彈吉他彈得很好。(賓語從句)
I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun. 我相信你會玩得很開心的。(賓語從句)
But if they insist that you start first, just go ahead. 但如果他們堅持要你先開始,那就開始吧。(賓語從句)
I’m glad to learn that you’re interested in our school’s sports activities. 我很高興知道你對我們學校的體育活動感興趣。(賓語從句)
I’m sorry to say that I cannot go to the bookstore with you on Friday afternoon. 很抱歉周五下午我不能和你一起去書店了。(賓語從句)
If I could interview him, I would ask him what made him an astronaut andhow he was trained. 如果我能采訪他,我會問他是什么讓他成為宇航員的,以及他是如何被訓練的。(賓語從句)
I wonder if you could sell some Chinese knots for me. 不知道你能不能幫我賣一些中國結。(賓語從句)
What we love most is the time we enjoy the full moon together. 我們最喜歡的是一起享受滿月的時光。(主語從句)
What interests me most is literary books, especially those by famous writers. 我最感興趣的是文學書籍,尤其是那些著名作家的作品。(主語從句)
It shows acommon phenomenon nowadays that children are the focus of families,shouldering the hope of their parents. 兒童是家庭的中心,肩負著父母的希望,這是當今社會普遍存在的現象。(同位語從句)
The two main problems in my study are that I feel it difficult to learn words by heart, and that I often feel nervous when speaking English. 我學習中的兩個主要問題是我覺得背單詞很困難,而且我說英語時經常感到緊張。(表語從句)
6、運用倒裝句式:
The activity was highly spoken of, because not only did it provide chance for us to exercise, but also made us more cohesive. 此次活動受到高度評價,不僅為我們提供了鍛煉的機會,也讓我們更有凝聚力。
Not only would l be able to experience fruit picking, but l could also feast on the sweetness! 我不僅可以體驗摘水果,還可以享受甜美的食物!
Not only did it get us close to nature and give us relaxation from heavy school work, it also promoted the friendship among us. 它不僅讓我們接近大自然,讓我們從繁重的學業中得到放松,還促進了我們之間的友誼。
Tired as I was, I never felt so happy.雖然我很累,但我從來沒有這么開心過。
Only when we match our words with actions can we make a difference in whatever we hope to accomplish. 只有當我們言行一致時,我們才能在我們希望完成的事情上有所作為。
7、運用強調句型:
It was with sincerity and faithfulness that we created a hamonious atmosphere. 我們創造了一種和諧的氣氛,就是出于真誠和忠誠。
It is overprotection and too much care that affect the children’s healthy development. 正是過度的保護和過多的關心影響了孩子的健康發展。
My Experience tells me that it is not what you are given but how you make use of it that determines who you are. 我的經驗告訴我,決定你是誰的不是你得到了什么,而是你如何利用它。
8、運用被動句型:
We were attracted by the beautiful scenery. 我們被美麗的景色所吸引。
The festival has been a great tradition of our school for over 20 years, and this year it will be held from 12th to 14th September. 20多年來,音樂節一直是我們學校的傳統,今年將在9月12日到14日舉行。
A concert will be put on by students on the evening of 14th September. 9月14日晚,學生們將舉辦一場音樂會。
It' s great to hear you' re invited to a Chinese friend’ s home. 很高興聽到你被邀請去一個中國朋友家。
Students should be encouraged to develop good habits and better behave themselves. 應該鼓勵學生養成良好的習慣,規矩一點。
Payment for the service will be discussed during the interview. 服務費用將在面談時討論。
9、運用非謂語動詞:
Organized by the student union, a group of volunteers went to Hope Farm to help the farmers pick peaches last weekend. 上周末,由學生會組織的一群志愿者前往希望農場幫助農民采摘桃子。
I’m writing to invite you to the Golden Autumn Music Festival of our school. 我寫信邀請你參加我們學校的金秋音樂節。
At the dinner table, it is appropriate to wait for the elderly people in the family to start eating. 在餐桌上,等待家里的老人開始吃飯是合理的。
I’m writing to invite you to come to my home to celebrate the Spring Festival on January 19. 我寫信邀請你來我家,慶祝1月19日的春節。
To make it easier, I suggest you study and get some knowledge of the Tang dynasty in advance. 為了方便起見,我建議你先學習一下唐朝的知識。
I feel proud knowing your interest in Chinese history. 知道你對中國歷史感興趣,我很自豪。
Learning that you are organizing this activity to share books worldwide, I am writing to apply for it for the simple reason that I love reading and I own a large number of books. 得知你們組織這次活動在全世界分享書籍,我寫信申請的原因很簡單:我熱愛閱讀,并且我擁有大量書籍。注:that引導同位語從句。
It carries articles written by foreign friends about the cultures of their home countries. (雜志)里面刊登的是外國朋友寫的關于本國文化的文章。
I’m writing to invite you to be a judge at our English speech contest to be held in our school on June 1st. 我寫這封信是想邀請您擔任6月1日在我們學校舉行的英語演講比賽的評委。
Bathed in sunshine, we jumped and cheered with joy. 沐浴在陽光下,我們歡呼雀躍。
10、運用with等介詞短語:
Every runner tried their best to finish the task, with their classmates along the way giving them necessarily help as well as encouragement.每一位跑者都拼盡全力完成了任務,同學們一路上給予他們必要的幫助和鼓勵。
I am sure that with your great efforts, you will enjoy a colorful and fruitful life here. 我相信在你們的努力下,你們會在這里過上豐富多彩的生活。
With the beautiful moon up in the sky, we sit together and eat moon cakes and fruit, sharing our stories. 美麗的月亮升上天空,我們坐在一起吃月餅和水果,分享我們的故事。
With the improvement of people’s living standards, cars have become a popular means of transport, bringing great convenience to our life. 隨著人們生活水平的提高,汽車已經成為一種流行的交通工具,給我們的生活帶來了極大的方便。
With such a pen friend, I hope I can share with her our experiences in travelling, taking care of pets, or whatever we have in common. 有這樣一個筆友,我希望能和她分享我們的旅行經歷,照顧寵物,或者其他我們共同的東西。
|
|